About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 8 November 2016

New Look Mid Green



This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying (at least 10 minutes). It is a nice glittery textured green. And it isn't too rough either! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 5/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glittery texture
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = New Look

My Personal Rating = 6.5/10 :-) Nice but long drying for a texture!

30 comments:

  1. Nice Glitter BTW I have a international giveaway happening on my Instagram account. It ends tomorrow so check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! :-D

      I don't have an Instagram, but thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that's really pretty, I like the glitter in it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that is a blingy and festive polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a shade! I love this one, it made an impression on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Only downside was the drying time! :-D

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty! It reminds me of a mermaid ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. It really is very mermaid like! :-D

      Delete
  6. Aww, that looks so festive :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the colour and glitters. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is totally amazing! i'd love to wear it. just Oz emerald.

    ReplyDelete