About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 23 October 2017

Colour Alike 606 Yellow Flash

This is okay to use, okay to apply and okay drying (5-6 minutes a coat). The 1st coat is streaky, but I used a thinner coat and for the 2nd coat was less streaky as it was thicker. It is a very nice bright neon! Lasted well.

And with all CA's polishes this one is slightly scented too!

Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = neon
Removal = N/A as put glitter on it
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = CA's Official Site

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

20 comments:

  1. Oh this is a wonderful and powerful shade!!!Smuack!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is powerful! Thanks Marghe :-D

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's an amazing colour. I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing! Thanks, glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  3. WoW It is a very powerful color

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, it would give me a headache 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it is very bright! I loved it :-D

      Delete